We provide mandated training programmed for the well being of your organization as
stipulated by the Occupational Safety and Health Act, 1994 and its regulations and
Factories and Machinery Act, 1967 and its regulations.
Our lists of common trainings are as follows:
- Chemical Health Risk Assessment
- Health Risk Assessment
- Noise Exposure Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH
- Chemical Health Hazards Conservation Program (Legislated)
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss Conservation Program (Legislated)
- Medical Ergonomics in the Office
- LUMBAGO – Protect Your Back, Before It Goes !
- Stress @ Work
- Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994
- Factories & Machinery Act 1967
- Safety & Health Committee
- Electrical Safety
- Understanding & Implementing OSHA & Its Regulations
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Risk Control (HIRARC)
- Accident Investigation & Reporting Workshop
- PPE – Standards, Regulations & Best Practice
- Emergency Response Plan & Preparedness
- OSH Motivation for Employees
- Safe Handling of Forklift Truck
- Incident investigation
- Dangerous Good Awareness Course
- Zero Accident – Starting from Scratch
- Green Card CIDB
- Hazard Prediction Training (KIKEN YOSH TRAINING JAPAN ADOPTED)
- Basic Occupational First Aid & CPR Course + Exam
- Advanced First Aid & CPR + Exam
- Offshore First Aid + Exam
- TTT for First Aid & CPR + Exam
- Refresher Course for First Aid & CPR
PREMIER CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAMME
- Healthy Life Style
- Corporate Wellness Programmed
- De’Stress’ Management
- Healthy Life Style
- Personal Health Management
OSH - TEAM BUILDING PROGRAMME
- Corporate War Games
- SHC Team Building
- Occupational Disease – What Happened ?
- Quit Smoking – Are you Talking to Me ?
- Diabetes Mellitus – The Silent Killer. Am I at Risk ?
- Hypertension – Can it Happen to Me ?
- Obesity – Is it Really a Pandemic ?
- Hypercholesterolemia ? – I’m Not Fat !
- Stress Management – A Practical Approach
- Cardiovascular Diseases – Am I at Risk ?
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
- ‘Training Need Analysis’ Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- How To Conduct Interview/Employee Selection
- Employment Act 1955 and Regulation
- Industrial Relation Act 1967
- Social Security Act 1969
PPE & MEDICAL EQUIMENT
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) & MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
All range of PPE and medical equipment