MOHD HISYAMMUDDIN BIN ISMAIL - Occupational Safety and Health Advisor
Mr. Mohd Hisyammuddin bin Ismail possess a Master of Industrial Safety Management (UKM) and a Bachelor Sc (Hons) in Chemical Technology (UKM).He has a 5 years of working experience in chemical plant for paper industry and 6 years experience in Occupational Safety and Health Management.
He started his career in Occupational Safety and Health practitioner in 2006.With such vast experience working in OSH management, he has been extensively involved and had acquired in-depth hands-on experience in various areas and aspects of managing OSH. He has attended various training, seminar, courses and dialog regarding OSH in Malaysia.
He also a OSH trainer and regular give a speech for government and private sector. Very well communication and presents innovative & practical ideas for management in an impromptu manner. Also, very passionate job as a OSH practitioner and carries very well with full of positive energy. Main goal always been preferred to work in a challenging and an employee – valued environment that requires shifting the paradigm of the organization’s mindset to value of occupational safety and health.
MOHD RAZIF BIN MAHAT - Project Coordinator / Mechanical
No 20 Jalan Desa Serdang, Taman Desa Serdang, 32000 Sitiawan, Perak.
H/P: 019-5731898 / 011-32977339
To develop professional skills in the area related to mechanical operations and to gain extra knowledge through active involvement and commitment.
- 2010 - Diploma of Engineering in Automotive Maintenance Technology (Engineering Automotive and Maintenance) Mutiara International College Technology (CGPA: 2.89)
- 2006 - Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia – PASS (Mathematic – 6C, Science -4B) Sekolah Menengah Teknik Seri Manjung, Perak.
2013 until now
- Site Coordinator NOVA SPHERE (M) SDN BHD, Manjung.
- Jobs: Manage maintenance plant safety Fire Extinguisher at K.E.V Kapar, Selangor
- Jobs: Site Project Coordinator at TNB JanaManjung Powerplant.
- Supervisor at NOVA SPHERE (M) SDN BHD, Manjung.
- obs: preparing tender for the company, servicing valve safety, monitor project in-charge, site visit and QC.
2009 - 2010
- Technician of TNB contract division (ICIS) Instrument Control & Information System, TNB JanaManjung Powerplant.
- Jobs: directly involve in servicing and repairing for maintenance, electronic instrument.
- Technician at EXTECHPRO, Manjung.
- Jobs: air-condition servicing and overhaul for TNB JanaManjung Powerplant.
- Industrial training as a mechanic at Manjung Centre.
- Experience: knowledge and skills for trouble-shoot and overhaul
- automobiles for 4 months.
SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
- High computer literacy (Excel, Words)
- Posses good skill in instrument control systems
- Good skill in piping, pumps and valves – mechanical
- Good skill in electrical wiring
- Willing to work extra hour, posses good team spirit, high responsibility and integrity
- Service and repairing maintenance mechanical safety Fire Fighting
1. Mr. Saad Bin Hj Talib
NOVA SPHERE (M) SDN BHD,
No.43A, 1st Floor Room 2,
Jalan Bangsar, 59200 Kuala Lumpur,
H/P: 019 – 475 3808
Off: 03 – 2284 8688
Fax: 03 – 2282 9688
2. Mr. Azhar Bin Yusuf
H/P: 019 – 262 3754
Fax: 05 - 688 5351